Clinical Psychologist – CAMHS
Full or Part Time
£47,000 - £50,000 DOE
Working in a specialist Autism & ADHD service for Children & Young People, you will be supporting long term outcomes for patients and their families affected by mental health. As a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist, you will deliver sessions, assessments, and treatment plans. You will also contribute to the overall development of the service.
Working in an MDT setting, you will work closely with colleagues to guide and consult on patient’s psychological care.
Essential Experience of the Clinical Psychologist – CAMHS
- HCPC Registered (Or equivalent)
- Extensive experience delivering psychological assessments and therapy to children & young people.
- Formulation experience following assessments, including compiling psychological assessment reports.
Beneficial Experience of the Clinical Psychologist – CAMHS
- Experience working with Autism, ADHD, or LD
- Experience providing clinical supervision and support groups to assistant psychologists and non-clinically trained staff.
- 33 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing clinical and professional support and supervision from a highly experienced Assessment and Therapy Team
- Extensive training and continued professional development
- Ongoing monthly CPD & Supervision