Psychologist – Clinical or Counselling
Full or Part Time
£55,000 - £65,000
You will work with insurance companies providing psychological treatment to Adults who have experienced Trauma, PTSD and Anxiety due to physical injury. You will be providing assessments, 1-1 therapy, report writing and working closely with individuals with an aim of returning back to work or a functioning way of life.
You will carry a caseload and have an input into the clinical governance, you will also help support the development of new clinical services and pathways.
Working as part of an MDT such as case managers, doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists.
Essential Experience of the Clinical or Counselling Psychologist
- HCPC Registered (Or equivalent)
- Extensive experience delivering psychological assessments.
- Formulation experience following assessments, including compiling psychological assessment reports.
- Experience of treating attachment and trauma related disorders and the use of therapeutic, trauma-informed care.
- Writing of professional reports (expert witness)
Beneficial Experience of the Clinical or Counselling Psychologist
- Experience of working with clients following traumatic physical injury.
- Experience providing clinical supervision and support groups to non-clinically trained staff
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing clinical and professional support and supervision from a highly experienced Assessment and Therapy Team
- Extensive training and continued professional development
- CPD, Therapeutic Care training, Story Stem Assessment Training, and Clinical Trauma Specialist Certification.