Specialist Clinical Psychologist
Full time or Part time – Flexible
£45,000 - £55,000
As a Clinical Psychological you will provide assessments and treatment to clients with severe and long-suffering mental health. You will be working within a residential setting with young adults between the age of 16 – 25. Residents have a range of mental health concerns such as complex trauma, PTSD, Personality Disorder and Eating Disorders.
Working in an MDT setting, you will work closely to guide and consult on clients psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and non-professional carers. You will have full autonomy within guidelines and have a input into how the overall service moves forward.
Essential Experience of the Specialist Clinical Psychologist
- HCPC or equivalent.
- Experience providing psychological assessments and therapy to young adults and children.
- Knowledge of Complex Trauma, Eating Disorders and Personality Disorders.
- Experience working within an MDT Setting and consulting with non psychology teams.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of client groups
Beneficial Experience of the Specialist Clinical Psychologist
- EMDR, CAT, ST experience.
- Experience working with complex trauma and eating disorders.
- Experience within an inpatient/residential setting.
- Supervision of staff and other clinicians.
- Management experience.
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- 35 days holiday inc.bank holidays , increasing with service
- Enhanced Company sick pay
- Life assurance Benefit
- Employee Assistance programme/counselling service
- Free on-site parking
- Online shopping discounts
- Ongoing CPD and Supervision