Psychologist – Clinical or Forensic
Part time – 3 days per week
£50,000 - £55,000
Working within a brand-new residential assessment service working with adolescents, aged 14 years and over, who stay within the service for 16 weeks. You will be providing assessments, interventions, 1-1 therapy and family therapy. Working closely with the individual with an aim of returning home, into foster care or a long term residential placement.
You will work alongside a team to provide Attachment and Trauma Informed therapy and leadership. You will work to SAFE model guidelines and take a significant lead in the delivery of comprehensive integrated assessments, consultation, training, and interventions.
You will work as part of an MDT and provide therapeutic support, consultancy and training to staff, develop assessment reports, and create therapeutic support plans.
Essential Experience of the Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- HCPC/ACP Registered (Or equivalent)
- Extensive experience delivering psychological assessments.
- Formulation experience following assessments, including compiling psychological assessment reports.
- Experience of treating attachment and trauma related disorders and the use of therapeutic, trauma-informed care.
Beneficial Experience of the Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
- Experience within CAMHS/Child & Adolescent Services.
- Experience within a residential care setting.
- Experience providing clinical supervision and support groups to non-clinically trained staff
- Writing of professional reports (expert witness)
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- SimplyHealth employee healthcare cashback scheme
- PerkBox online benefit programme for employee perks and discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing clinical and professional support and supervision from a highly experienced Assessment and Therapy Team
- Extensive training and continued professional development
- CPD, Therapeutic Care training, Story Stem Assessment Training, and Clinical Trauma Specialist Certification.