Clinical Psychologist – North London/Nottingham
Full time or Part time, with flexible hours.
£55,000 - £60,000
The Clinical Psychologist /Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist will help lead the psychology team and work within a MDT Setting. Providing specialist interventions and therapeutic relationships play a huge role in supporting vulnerable young people to overcome their eating disorder and prepare for life outside of hospital. You need to be psychologically strong, and empathic. You will encounter difficult interactions. You will have the full support of your manager, team and regular supportive supervision, as well as access to our Employee Assistance Programme. You will be working with inpatients between the age of 8yrs – 25yrs within a split ward.
You will be required to:
- Provide group and individual therapy to patients, providing a high-level of care.
- To support the therapy team in the strategic improvement of therapy programme(s) and to implement new therapy modalities to meet all patients’ needs.
- Take an active role as a part of the MDT, providing feedback on therapy and assessments to nursing staff and other allied health team members on a daily basis and as required.
- Carry out assessments of individuals in order to develop, deliver and recommend interventions.
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Sick Pay
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Supervision & CPD
- Personal holiday and education fund
- Employee Assistance Programme