Multiple Locations: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Essex, Bristol
Full time or Part time – Flexible
£50,000 - £60,000
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will provide assessments and therapy to patients. You will be working with both inpatients and outpatients who have moderate to severe complications such as Depression, Anxiety, Complex Trauma, Personality Disorder, OCD, Eating Disorders, Learning Disabilities, Autism & ADHD.
You will have autonomy, within guidelines to offer 1-1, group, family and couples therapy using the following, CBT, DBT, CAT, CFT, ACT or IPT.
Essential Experience of the Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- HCPC or equivalent.
- Experience providing psychological assessments and therapy to Adults or CAMHS.
- Experience working within an MDT Setting and consulting with non-clinical staff.
- Formulation of treatment plans
Beneficial Experience of the Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- Experience within an inpatient/residential setting.
- Supervision of staff and other clinicians.
- Service & Clinical Pathway Development
- Enhanced company pension
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- 35 days holiday inc.bank holidays
- Enhanced Company sick pay
- Employee Assistance programme
- Ongoing CPD and Supervision